Find a cleanup group near you
Looking for other ways to find a group? You've come to the right place
Find your tribe
Can’t find any groups in your area on our group finder? Try these other ways to find out what’s going on.
- Search Facebook: Use the search function, or click the ‘Groups’ tab on the left-hand column of the page and search there. Use keywords such as ‘clean up’, ‘bush care’, ‘zero waste’ and ‘litter’ - and then use the filter tool to narrow it down to your local area. Many councils also have Facebook pages or groups run by locals where you can ask for more information about local clean up or bush care groups.
- Search online: Many events and groups promote themselves through their local council, newspaper and event listings. Enter the term “clean up” + your suburb or council area.
- Check community noticeboards: Community noticeboards in café’s supermarkets, churches and event spaces are a great place to look.
- Local waterway areas: Walking tracks or parks are another place where groups may put up posters to get the word out.
- Ask around: Don’t forget to ask your friends, family, school staff and local shopkeepers if they have heard of any clean up events in your area.
Can’t find a group in your area?
If you can’t find any existing clean up groups in your area, you can be the first to start making your local waterways cleaner.
Check out our start your own group guide for tips on how to get things started!
Register your cleanup group
Let us know if you would like to get your cleanup team on the map!