CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNERS:
Grand Prize Winner: Chifley Shalvey College
1st Runner Up: Muirfield High School
2nd Runner Up: Strathfield Girls High School
‘The power of persuasion: Choosing tap water over bottled water’
By Sydney Water
- Would your students enjoy the opportunity to compete in a short film contest?
- Do you want to win great prizes for you and your school?
- Are you a Stage 4 English Teacher looking for a free, syllabus-linked, project-based unit of work that will engage your students?
- Do you want to provide your students with authentic learning experiences to build their persuasive writing skills?
- Do you want to learn how to write a script for film?
- Would you like the chance to work with a professional film crew?
- Would you like the chance to create a winning script and see yourself on the big screen?
- Do you want the chance to win prizes for you and your school?
All 6 finalists will receive a Sydney Water water refill station,
Grand Prize of $5,000, 2 Runner Up Prizes of $2,500